- had corn/flax/amaranth flakes and coffee for breakfast
- am having a bean and rice burrito, a bag of Kettle chips, and a banana for lunch
- am experiencing knitting options overload
There are so many things I want to knit I don't know where to begin. I'm going totally ADD. And I still have some X-mas knitting to do:
- pink seaman's hat
- pink hat (child size)
- red scarf (this is a new addition)
- something or other, probably black (I forget)
- pink flower brooch
- black newsies (flip-top mittens)
I forced myself to bring the pink seaman's hat to last night's S'nB, but I didn't get very far. I was too busy eating and looking at knitting books and generally procrastinating. At present, I have quite a few non-Xmas things in the knitting queue:
- black seaman's hat
- 4 pairs of socks (I bring this on myself)
- a cardigan... or three
- black alpaca scarf
- revamping Joe's scarf
And, of course, I am perpetually adding more. It was only last night that I started one of those four pairs of socks (Ugh!) - a basic rib-cuff, stockinette sock using aquamarine Lamb's Pride Superwash. Since I'm using US #7 needles there is actually some hope of these getting done sometime soon. Meanwhile, my Gentleman's Shooting Socks languish. Not because I don't love them, but because I am too distracted to look up where I left off in the pattern.
Top it all off with the Aran knitalong I am about to join in order to use up all that Orchard worsted wool my grandma sent me.
Wish me luck at actually achieving FO.
Last night, I:
- drank a hot cocoa and some kind of Japanese chocolate bar
- had a can of tuna and an avocado for dinner. I gave a nod to civilization and put the avocado on a plate.
- had coffee with soy milk and a pack of chips at Sn'B
- watched Reign of Fire again while knitting socks.
- noticed no significant change in the health of my houseplants