Monday, August 04, 2008

New Addition

This is Simon. I got him from the Berkeley pound Saturday. He looks a little cowed in this picture, and so far, that is his normal expression. He's about five months old, and is a bit skittish. But there are signs of him becoming as much of a attention nuisance as Jamieson.

He has been with Jamieson 24 hours so far. They are already chasing (bounce, bounce, bounce!) each other up and down the hall, then hissing when the other gets too close, then doing it again. Considering I got Simon so that Jamieson would have someone to play with, I think this is a success.

1 comment:

Jeanette said...

:-) Simon still looks cute in that photo.
Oh, on the email re line--you started it, not me, you just started it in a text message :-)
I am back home now, I didn't even manage to finish one of your squares. sorry.