Thursday, February 02, 2006

Busy, busy!

Today I:

  • had cereal and white tea for breakfast
  • am eating udon soup and a banana for lunch
  • am in the middle of a charette

The shortage of time I have for an entry today has caused me to ponder what I will during the Knitting Olympics, when I will no doubt be not only reluctant to pause for extensive blogging, but unwise to do so.

I have devised A Plan.

This is not a Knitting Olympics Project Plan - I'm going to work on that this weekend - but a Blogging Plan. To save time, but still convey some information, every night before bed I will post a photo (or several: I knit while waiting for photos to upload!) followed by a brief description, in this manner:

Knitting Olympics swatch #1 in "coal" KnitPicks Wool of the Andes

Intended for "Lara" from Debbie Bliss Silk Alpaca

+18s x 24r : 1 hr @ S'nB

Knitting speed slowed by showing off Baby Bobbi Bear, drinking coffee and general gabbiness. Hastily blocked this morning.

Last night, I;

  • ate a bag of Fritos
  • had pasta wheels with pesto and seitan for dinner
  • worked on my FLAK sweater and the Embossed Leaves socks

No comments: