Monday, February 06, 2006

Foiled Again

Today I:
  • had cereal and white tea for breakfast
  • an having rice and bean burritos for lunch
  • am frustrated with Blogger

What is with blogger lately? It is one thing that I can't use Flickr at work - I'm getting used to that - but now I can't upload photos into Blogger. WTF?

And I had some wonderful photos, too. I was saving them up all weekend. (Not that I had a choice... Blogger wasn't working at all during the weekend!) My boyfriend/ partner/ whatnot made me a yarn meter, so I finally washed, dried, and skeined some single-ply, light green wool with flecks I'm recycling. I have photos of that.

I also finally hit the 8" mark on my FLAK back. 8" of cables! I'm not sure which excites me more: looking at all that cabling or knowing that I have four days until the Knitting Olympics begins to knit something else.

Last night, I:

  • had fettucini with mushrooms, zucchini, onions, and tomato sauce for dinner
  • ate a large artichoke with mayo
  • drank 1 1/2 beers (forced the other half on B/P/W)
  • watched Danny Deckchair
  • knit on some socks

No comments: