- had cereal and white tea for breakfast with soy milk
- ate a banana for Second Breakfast
- just finished up some fettucini noodles with soy beans and pesto for lunch
- am drinking a moderate amount of coffee
- am boggled by my blog
So I found a tutorial yesterday through Blogger on how to change the appearance of my blog. All was going well until I realized that somehow, some way, what was previewed was not exactly what was actually happening. For instance, in my preview, I had a nice, tidy border around the body of the text. Do you see a border now? If I go to my template, and hit preview, there's a border, and some padding, too, to keep the text from grinding up against the edges of everything. But not in reality. Urgh. (The text is also a little larger in the preview. Anybody going blind reading this right now?)
But I will not despair. I have plans for the look of this blog, and I will not be thwarted. There will be pictures, yea, pictures in my header and background! They will be mighty good pictures. I will draw these pictures, color them in on Illustrator, and present color scheme options to vote on. But don't expect them next week or anything, because my knitting is backed up and must be attended to. At least it feels that way. I mean, just today I am falling behind by a total of nine hours, just by being at work.
Hmm. Was that an obsessive thing to say?
Last night, I:
- had fettucini with organic pasta sauce and soy beans for dinner
- drank two vodka-soy milks
- watched Ghostbusters
- finished the Fugly Socks and The House of the Seven Gables by Nathaniel Hawthorne