Friday, July 28, 2006

Goodness Gracious

Here it is 6:17 pm on a Friday night and where am I? I'm at work!

I am selflessly waiting for the carpet installers in my building to leave so that I can lock up after them. Okay, maybe not that selflessly: I am getting time and a half and brownie (i.e., brown-nosing) points, but it's the thought that counts. Er. Of course, I'm only doing this because what with all the knitblog cruising I do all day, I figure some brownie points couldn't hurt.

So.

Boy am I bored.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Post subject -- boredome.

Comment -- boring

It just fits!

Carrie K said...

Bored but at least compensated. Did you stay late? Would it make you feel better if I told you I was staring at the beautiful ocean under a cloudy sky on Friday? (It makes me feel better. Until I realize it's Monday and I'm back at work. Beachless).