Sunday, July 02, 2006

Yellow Teacup

Today I:

  • had leftover fish 'n chips for breakfast
  • am trying to be motivated
  • am drinking tea. In a yellow teacup.


It's not as good as the teapot, unfortunately. I was bit heavy-handed, but that was difficult to avoid since I now have a blister on my thumb from sharpening pencils. Win some, lose some, I guess.
In context. I dug this sketchbook out from some boxes I usually don't think about. I barely used it, but now I am thinking I'm going to fill it with colored pencil drawings. Probably drawings of kitchenware. *sigh* I am a wildwoman.
Last night, I:
  • broke my vegan diet with fish and chips
  • knit
  • watched movies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I guess you're at last in good company, wild woman, because I am eagerly awaiting more drawings of kitchenalia. I love the sketch of the teacup. And I want to see the teapot, too. Keep 'em coming!

Kelly said...

I can't wait to see some more kitchen wear drawings. The sketch of the cup is great.

Zee said...

That is a wonderful drawing! Excellent! I truly hope to see more. :)

teabird said...

It's a lovely teacup, and I'd like to be drinking tea out of a yellow teacup!

so much depends
upon

a yellow
teacup

(to paraphrase William Carlos Williams)