- had a half a whole wheat English muffin with nutritional yeast and fake cream cheese with a cup of white tea for breakfast
- had a plain bagel with fake cream cheese for Second Breakfast
- am eating left over stir-fry for lunch
I was perusing whip up yesterday afternoon when I came across this woman's blog. I immediately became so jealous I nearly went blind inspired and had to run home and draw something myself. You see, some would say I was an artist.
Okay, I would say I was an artist. Not a very determined one. But I used colored pencils, and I still have them. Lots of them. My pencil sharpener, however, has apparently gone AWOL. I turned the apartment over looking for it, but to no avail. I was so frustrated that I almost didn't draw anything.
But I did. Behold! The Teapot.
Drawing this has made me realize several things:
- I am simultaneously arrogant and insecure in the area of art
- I typically draw once or twice a year (I am soo rusty!)
- I need another pencil sharpener (This has been an ongoing problem)
- I love paper bags, even if they're not quite archival quality paper
- maybe I should draw some more
Last night, I:
- dealt with plumbing, of course
- had Asian Fusion take out
- drank a Corona with a slice of lime