- had a whole wheat bagel with fake cream cheese and nutritional yeast with white tea for breakfast
- am having a bean and rice burrito, a banana, and seaweed salad for lunch
- am being tortured by my shoes
Aren't these shoes cute? I got them for $5 at Goodwill on Saturday, along with a whole slew of stuff I haven't photographed yet.
I really like these shoes. However, they do not like me. I needed three bandages before I got to work, and then had to put on two more an hour ago. Perhaps I should just stick to my Docs, eh?
Since I'm complaining, I may as well mention that it is 72 degrees Fahrenheit outside, bright and sunny, and at my desk I have a heater blasting air onto my legs. Because I am freezing. Open plan offices are a really bad idea where HVAC is concerned. In theory, we should all be gettign the same environment, but in practice, we don't. (Praxis, eh?) I have two large metal ducts hanging over me, blasting me with chilled air. And I left my blankie at home.
Last night, I:
- took my boyfriend/ partner/ whatnot out to Cafe Algiers for dinner
- ate some falafel balls, pita bread, fries and salad
- drank some herbal flower tea (name escapes me; it was pink/burgundy, tho')
- ate more chocolate
- drank mineral water
- knit stuff I am going to rip out