- had a bowl of cereal with soy milk for breakfast
- had half a pesto-mozzarella sub for lunch
- also having veggie meatloaf for lunch (What? I'm hungry!)
- am imbibing copious amounts of coffee
Last night at S'nB I began the second pair of socks for my mom. They're going to be a pair of Frankenstein socks - some of this, some of that, stitched together (and I don't mean entrelac!). Wavy scarf from Knitty meets Knitting Vintage Socks, basically.
I got this far before I called it a night.
- tabulated how many times macho words are used in The Lost World to describe the main characters (virile-2, virility-1, masterful-3, commanding-2. This book is so gay, it doesn't even know it.)
- had a bowl of mushroom bisque with croutons at the coffeehouse with a soy latte
- ate half a pesto-mozzarella sub and a bag of chips at a lunch lecture on sustainable surface drainage
- thoroughly enjoyed it, I'm just that kind of girl
- liked the sub, too
- fell asleep way too early